Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Something old, Something new.

I should start by saying congratulations...
to myself.
Never did I think I would survive a whole month drinking water 
and only water.
But I did people.
I did not hate it, but I did not love it.
And you better believe I am getting a large sweet tea tomorrow.
I shall keep you updated on this occasion VIA instagram.

I have every intention to continue drinking lots of water,
but I will also drink sweet tea.
This Georgia girl cannot survive without sweet tea! 
My mouth is looking forward to the added flavor.
I did it people.
And you can too.
Only if you want though.
No Pressure. 


Onto the something old. something new.
Remember that one time I said I had something exciting coming up in the near future?
Well now I get to tell you about it.

Something old:
Using my fashion hobby as I do on this blog.

Something new:
Partnering with a new blog.
Sunshine Magazine.

I have been asked to be the fashion contributor for an online magazine launching in September.
I am beyond excited and confused as to why she would ever pick me??
but nonetheless very excited.

I am excited about this new adventure and hope that you will all join me.

First, follow sunshine magazine on instagram:
@sunshinemagazine

Second, be sure to check out the website:
www.thesunshinemag.com


enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment