Monday, July 8, 2013

Peach Posh: Inner Hippie

I think living in the Austin area is wearing off on me.
I have hippie tenancies more than ever.
I feel like I am becoming more granola by the day.
I am sure part of that is contributed to living on this beautiful campus.

With that being said. I feel like these last two get-ups that I wore on my days off were rather hippie.
This first is more like city hippie, the second is straight up hippie. 

Also, apparently I like the color green right now. 
Interesting. 



Shirt and shoes are from target. 
FINALLY found some lace shorts that are not booty short from Marshall's.
Necklace and Sunnies are from Charming Charlie.

 pinkpistachio


Love my hello apparel tank.
My sisters and I got the 4 pack, which reminds me, I still owe my sister 25 bucks.
You may recognize my shorts from one of my very first DIY post.
That awesome hippie headband? Saw something similar on pink pistachio blog. I had a girls night at camp with my team and we all made them. It was so much fun and SO EASY!
And you can't be a hippie without a pair of Chacos. 

Am I right? 
Remember that one time I said No Pants Party 2013?
Well I have been feeling the shorts lately.
I did pair the hello tank with a skirt originally, but decide to go more casual. 
That outfit may pop up in a later day though. I really did like it. 


P.S. How was your 4th?
Mine was awesome. I got to watch fireworks with a bunch of camp people and my favorite 2 year old best friend. He gets me. Especially when it come to love for fireworks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment