Monday, July 8, 2013

July Challenge: Week ONE

Let me just start off with a confession.
I cheated. I ate ice cream and reeses on Friday.
I ate a cookie (or 2) on Saturday.
AND I ate a cookie on Sunday.
Friday, immediately after eating the ice cream I wished I had just had a glass of sweet tea. 
I am going strong on the water drinking y'all. 
And by going strong I mean I haven't cheated, but I still crave a dr. pepper and sweet tea daily. 
I am surrounded by it. I can smell it. It is hard, but at the same time I have grown to love some ice cold water over the past week.

I cheated on Friday because my husband said I should have a cheat day and I really wanted some candy at the movies. The candy was good and so was the movie. We saw Lone Ranger. 

Finally. I would like to update you on my shoe show for the past week or so. 
I am so proud of myself for actually remembering to take pictures! 


Toms


Converse (ROSS)


Toms


Payless


Chacos (The Clymb)


Nike Outlet


Khols


Target

can you tell I work at camp?

No comments:

Post a Comment