Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July Challenge: Week TWO

To all of you reading this,
you may be slightly disappointed. 

First of all, I started taking photos of my feet for week dos and realized I am really just wearing mostly the same shoes on a different day. And I am not knowledgeable/creative enough with my fancy camera to still make it look fun and cool. 
FAIL. 

Secondly, I gave up on giving up desserts for the month of July. 
Really though? What was I thinking?
I was setting myself up for failure.
I decided that was just too difficult for me right now.
 One positive thing I did gain from that week or 6 days of no desserts?
I have the power to say NO to dessert, just not all dessert.
I do not feel the need to eat something sweet every time the chance is given to many.
small victory.
baby steps.


Good news. I am still drinking water and only water. 
I plan on celebrating this July victory with a Large glass of sweet tea come August.

I am working on some creative, not too ambitious ideas for the blog.
I think my problem is I am thinking too big, and I really don't have the time to go big or go home right now.

I hope to eventually be consistent with my blogging, but I am learning that will come with time.

I do have one BIG exciting project coming soon to a computer or smart device near you.
I cannot wait to share.


Thanks for being patient with my lack of self-discipline.
I leave you with this precious picture of me and Kellogg.
I was just wanting him to be more into the photo booth than he was in this moment.
I forced him to enter. 
I love pictures. He does not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment