Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello July


There are a few things I love about July. 
Hot dogs. Fireworks. Watermelon. 
Just to name a few. 

I love the summer but it makes me missy family, friends and the beach. 

Anyway...

To be honest, camp food is weighing me down. Literally. I have just felt sluggish and gross, so I decided I was going to do something about it. 

For the month of July I am skipping dessert and drinking only water. 

Day one. My husband forgot and brings me a beautiful cup of sweet tea to the table at lunch. I am craving a dr. Pepper and I have to work in the concession stand tonight. We get free stuff when we work AKA torture.

I can do it. Only 30 more days to go. I will keep you updated. 

I decided to do something fun with this challenge too. 

Since I spend most of my summer days in Nike shorts and t-shirts, my most exciting thing I wear is my shoes. I wear a different pair of shoes almost everyday. For the next 30 days I will take a picture of my shoes and post my spread weekly. 

Fun right? Yeah. 

Happy July everyone!

I can't wait until the 4th when I get to wear my DIY American flag jorts!

Woo! 'Merica! 

No comments:

Post a Comment