Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Peach Posh: The long and short

I will one day be better at posting on this blog.
I will have more time. One Day. 
***
Recently I decided to cut all my hair off.
I also, have 2 simple going out outfits I would like to share.
One featuring my perfect bun's last appearance for a while and the other featuring my fresh do.

THE LONG:

bun assistance: Charming Charlie
Jacket: Lucky Outlet
Top: gift from Mother-in-Law
Tank: wal-mart
Jeans: gap
Big Black: Wilson Leather Outlet
Boots: Rack Room?


a close up of my pattern mixing I was so proud of. 
I wore this outfit for wings and bowling for a friend's birthday. 

THE SHORT:

Long Bob: Chelsea Grisham
Top: Marshalls
Pants: Target
Boots: Ross (originally); fabric added is from Joann's


I wore this outfit during the day with sandals for manicure, lunch and shopping with one of my girl friends. 
I added the boots and lipstick for dinner and drinks (with occasional dancing) with some other girl friends. 
My husband was out of town and I was trying to get out of my grandma status. 

My haircut was inspired by these two pretty ladies.
P.S. Sophia Bush is my woman crush
and let's be honest, no one loved Olivia's mean girl attitude on the hills, but the girl has got style.



xoxo,
Mrs. Peach





No comments:

Post a Comment