Sunday, March 31, 2013

Peach Posh: Leopard and Polka Dots

Probably my favorite pattern mixing: Leopard and Polka Dots.
I wear my leopard flats like they are a neutral shoe and my closet is slowly filling up with polka dot tops in all shapes and sizes.
This week I wore polka dots 3 days in a row. 
I am a little obsessed.
Sorry I'm not sorry. 

I wore this outfit to run some errands alone and for a dinner and movie date with my in-laws.
Life of a band wife. 
It was a wild Saturday.

Also, I am getting better at my "blog poses." I have been taking notes. 


Necklace: gift (sam moon)
Sweater: old navy
Shirt: cotton on
Pants: old navy
shoes: famous footwear


I tried the outfit on with heels because I was bored and these shoes have been in the trunk of my friends car since my wedding rehearsal and I just got them back.
oops. 

I never really wear heels in real life. I am a tall enough and I really suck at walking in heels. 
BUT, I am a girl, and I still love a cute heel.
I just think I am more in love with the idea. 





No comments:

Post a Comment