Monday, April 8, 2013

Peach Posh: Cute as Beyonce.

So today's outfit was inspired by Beyonce and the fact that I finally got an aztec sweater.
I want to wear this sweater everyday.

If you have been following me here or in real life you know I am obsessed with anything aztec and have been on the search for an aztec sweater for a LONG time now.

Found this sweater at Cotton on for $20.
Deal. Steal. Are you for REAL?


This is the photo I saw this morning.
My outfit probably looks nothing like it, but I just felt my inner Beyonce coming out when I put my outfit on.
and that bun. I wish I could pull it off because I am obsessed with it. 
Let's be honest, I am obsessed with Beyonce. 


Necklace: Compass ($10)
Sweater: Cotton On ($20)
Tank: Cotton On ($10)
Leggings: Shasa ($10)
Sandals: Mother-in-Laws Closet

I ended up trading the necklace for the specs. 
Ended up being the perfect combination of edgy and tribal.
And Beyonce. 

This is my best Sasha Fierce.
I think I need more practice. 


And this is my best puppy photo bomb.


P.S. Be on the lookout for some BIG NEWS coming soon. 
Happy Monday
-Mrs. Peach



No comments:

Post a Comment