Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Big News

It may not be that big of news to most of you by now. 
If you follow me on instagram then you are already aware that Kell and I have moved to Austin.
Technically we moved to Spicewood, but we are close enough to Austin.

And that, y'all, is the big news.
WE MOVED!

We were blessed to live with Kell's parents for the past [ALMOST] year. 
rent free.
we were spoiled.
not afraid to admit it.
They were so gracious to give us a place to live and food to eat while we searched for jobs.
We will never be able to express how thankful we really are for their kindness and patience.

But finally, after 10 months of waiting, searching and praying...
we have landed our dream job. 
We are serving as full-time staff at Highland Lakes Camp.
This is the same camp that we worked at in 2010 as summer staff,
and the same camp where we realized God had bigger plans than just a friendship for us.
It was at HLCCC on the steps of Highland Inn that Kell told me he was in love with me and i said, "ditto."
Really. I kid you not. I wanted to badly to have a Nicholas Sparks moment, but my natural ability to be awkward won that battle. 

We are so excited to start our lives of camp ministry at a camp that we call "home."
We could not be more positive that this is where we are supposed to be.
We look forward to the work, memories and friendships that is to come. 

As if we needed more assurance that we were supposed to be here..
everyone has been so welcoming and sweet since our arrival.
I am glad that everyone else seems as excited as we are about being here. 

I can't wait to explore Austin and all the coolness it has to offer. 


home sweet home in Duplex #1.
We can't wait for our neighbors to get here. 

Don't worry y'all, I will give you the grand tour when we get situated. 
MTV CRIBS style. 

the relocated,
Mrs. Peach

1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy that you guys will be living in my old home. May it be filled with as many blessings and wonderful experiences as I had in it.

    ReplyDelete