Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Peach Posh: Dress to Impress





Please forgive me. 
I have been super busy.
My life is opposite of say...a teacher.
Summer is our busy season and the rest of the year is "normal."
Although there is nothing about working and living at camp full-time.
Kell and I absolutely love it.
There is nothing else we would rather do right now...
Maybe go back to Jamaica. 

So, what I am trying to say is excuses are lame, but I think I have a pretty good one.
If you don't believe me, come visit.
I am super bust all the time, get one day off a week and not much time for dressing up.
Most of my days are spent in t-shirts, shorts and some kind of closed toed shoe. 

If I had my way, I would water a dress ever single day of the summer.
I don't think there is any better way to celebrate summertime. 
Plus, Kell loves me in dresses. I still dress to impress him. 

Pretty much everyday off I am wearing a dress on skirt..
NO PANTS ALLOWED!

These two dresses are all about my our anniversary. 
The top picture is what I wore on our actual anniversary. 
And I actually wore that dress at our wedding too. 
One year later and I am still obsessed with marriage and lace. 

The bottom picture is what I wore on our anniversary date. 
This was the very first dress I bought for our honeymoon and did not even where it. 
This was actually the first time I have worn it.
I went shopping in my own closet and came out with something brand new. 
That doesn't happen often. 
I usually buy something and wear the next day. 


Moral of this post:
If you are a woman, you should wear a dress every chance you get.
Because, let's face it, life is more fun with no pants on.
NO PANTS PARTY 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment